Sunday, May 25, 2008

County Fair

So, I finally edited some of the photos I took this month. It might take me a couple of days to post them though, I am pretty worn out right now and I am probably going to turn in soon.

Our first big adventure this month, besides a friend's son's birthday party where I forgot to take any photos, was the County Fair. Robert was in Colorado, and I was trying to do stuff with the kids so we could keep all of our minds off the fact that Daddy was away.

Liam was just a couple inches too short to ride some of the kiddie rides, I am sure by next year he will be able to ride them all. This was his first trip to the fair, so he still got a big kick out of it. Here is a photo of his very first ride.

Elizabeth's favorite ride was the canoe ride. She loved sticking her hands in the freezing cold water. It was so windy and cold that day, and the kids were not dressed for the weather, by the time the shadows started creeping in for the day I was ready to go home.
Of course before we went home, we had to get a funnel cake and cotton candy. The ultimate in fair food. Liam fell asleep on the way home, with cotton candy sticky hands and face. What a fun day, the only thing missing was Daddy.

No comments: