Tuesday, June 17, 2008

It is practically a swamp in here

So we finally got our swamp cooler (or evaporative cooler, if you want to be fancy) up and running today. Got a handyman to come out and check it and fix a couple of things now it is swampy and cool in the house, just the way I like it!

My mom reminded me today that I haven't posted in awhile. So, I am going to work on getting back in the habit. I have been working on the computer so much lately for some of the projects I have been finishing up, not to mention homework, that the "free time" on the computer for stuff like blogging has been falling by the wayside. It is past 11:30 right now, and I am surprised I am making any sense, I have been up past 1:00am for the last two nights in a row and I still have to get up at 6:15am to get Elizabeth ready for the bus. Thankfully, I have finished up the Girl Scout end-of-the-year slideshow I was working on as well as the end-of-year gift for Elizabeth's teacher that took much longer than I had anticipated. And, this is Elizabeth's last week of school - Kindergarten done already! It is hard to believe, she has two days left and then she will be a first grader! YIKES! We are planning a trip to San Diego next week for a couple of days to stay with my sister and we are taking the kids to the beach for the first time. I just hope I don't forget my camera like I did when we took them bowling for the first time this last weekend. I do have a couple of photos from my phone that I will try to load up soon.

Got to get to bed now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there, we may be able to compete with who blogs less then the other (however lately I'd win by a long shot, lol) Thanks for stopping by my blog. Brandon was asking about fishing with your nephew so if we get a chance we'll have to get together.