Friday, August 28, 2009

I got my craft room cleaned out again!

You would think I took pictures of the before and after, but no. I was much more interested in getting in there to work with my paper and stamps. I haven't really had a chance to craft much this summer and I had no idea how much it was affecting me. Yesterday I got a chance to make some cards during the day, and it really cheered me up. When Robert got home he kept asking me what was wrong, he thought I was being too quiet and maybe a little strange like I was mad at him or something. I couldn't figure out why he was asking, because I just kept thinking, 'I feel great'! Then I realized what he was picking up on was that I was just super-calm. I told him, I feel really calm and great, I got to play in the craft room today. He was just shocked, he said he should send me in there more often if I am going act that way. :)


So, I had a chance to work on even more cards last night and I finished them up this morning. I made 10 cards from 2 sheets of cardstock and 2 sheets of patterned paper. You need your own card bases and envelopes. I actually used a CTMH level one paper pack called Perfect Day, and just added a sheet of Tulip cardstock to use for some of my stamping and sentiments. Then I used some of the base pages from the level one to cover a tin that I got from JoAnn's on clearance and some of the Stickease from the paper pack. I don't use level one kits for scrapbooking, but now I will have to try and re-purpose them for cardmaking, I think it worked out well. The only thing on the cards that are not CTMH are the card bases and a few of the sentiment stamps.






























No comments: