Friday, September 4, 2009

Twitterpated



This is my take on the new Close to my Heart Twitterpated Workshop on the Go. I was able to make both of the layouts pictured and 6 cards (2 each of the above patterns) and I still have 1 whole piece of Sweet Leaf cardstock and 4 whole pieces of patterned paper left in my kit, not to mention the various useful scrap pieces I still have left. I only had to add 1 piece of Colonial White Cardstock as I used a B&T paper for my background on my second page of my second layout. I am holding a workshop for this new set on October 2nd, please let me know if you would be interested in attending. You can get the entire basic Twitterpated kit which includes the paper and designer ribbon plus an exclusive stamp set for $29.99 (plus tax and s&h).

No comments: