Monday, February 8, 2010

Project Life Tuesday: Week Five

I have decided I am going to actually print my photos one month at a time.  So I had my January photos printed last week and added them to my Project Life album.  Now I just have to go back to my Project 365 blog and write my journaling cards.  Hopefully I will be done with that task by the time next month rolls around and I have a new set of photos to print. :)

kids played in the snow at church (we live in So. Cal. so they have to truck it in)


twins


California Adventure


seventh lost tooth


snore...


Girl Scouts


Outdoor Drive-up ATM + loose cash + gusty wind = frantic dash across the parking lot for loose $20's



4 comments:

Susan said...

Fun pictures as always!!

Have a great day♥

Rene Sharp said...

Great photos, you have a lovely family!

Unknown said...

You do have a lovely family!! I can't wait to meet them.

Karina said...

Fun pictures!

:)